Facility Directors prefer companies like SIGMA Mechanical Services, as we’re one stop shopping for all of the Ventilation, Refrigeration, Mechanical and the Plumbing needs. We service all brands of heating and cooling equipment from the smallest rooftop unit to the largest commercial system, with a fully customized maintenance plan. We are equipped to service chillers, boilers, computer room systems, pumps, cooling towers, air cleaning systems and more.
Having your HVAC system serviced will make it more efficient, improve air quality, lower operating costs, and reduce the likelihood of costly, unexpected repairs. SIGMA Mechanical Services creates 100% customizable Maintenance Plans for your facility.
Some of the items our Maintenance Service Plan are: an inspection of the compressor, discharge and suction pressures, electrical connections, contactor, fan motor, refrigerant, bearings, condensate pump and cleaning your indoor & outdoor coils and replacement of a disposable pleated filter.
Our licensed technicians go through a 65 point inspection checklist and provide you with a thorough report on the work performed and the condition of the equipment. We track all work performed on each piece of equipment so we can provide you with detailed records that will indicate which pieces of equipment are showing excessive wear and may need to be replaced.
Maintenance Reduces Utility Costs
- Dirty condenser coil can increase utility costs by 5-35%
- Dirty evaporator coil can increase utility costs by 5-40%
- Low refrigerant charge can increase utility costs by 10-40%
- Dirty filters can increase utility costs by 10-50%
- Reduce chance of breakdowns and costly downtimes
- Extend equipment longevity
- Reduce repair costs
- Improved indoor air quality and comfort for your employees and tenants